All marriages begin with great happiness, joy, and hope. When we say “I do”, we expect that our marriage will last forever. It doesn’t matter how grand the marriage was. What matters is what follows next. Am sure you will agree to the same!
But alas as soon as the honeymoon period is over much rakes up. We are left wondering where did all the romance go? What about promises we made…Until death do us apart! Why are we fighting over petty stuff? Why all these misunderstandings! And much more follows sooner than we expected! Here are few guidelines that may do wonders! .. Thank me later 😉
1.If you wish to have a satisfying marriage with longevity, make sure you are accountable for the part you play in your marriage.
2. It’s True that touching more creates a stronger bond by releasing oxytocin. Feel & Touch More through the day!
3. Learn how to agree to disagree. Assertive communication paves way for Healthier Relationships.
4. Sometimes it’s not about the amount of money you spend on a gift; it’s about the thought that goes into something. Appreciate and be Grateful!
5. For men, it’s important to understand that women want to be listened to. Your Attention to your partner can make all the difference. You will not have to face a Nagging Wife!
6. The biggest waste of effort in a marriage is trying to change your spouse. In Truth the problems you have with your spouse are generally problems you have in yourself, Look Within!
7. Issues like boredom in the bedroom, lack of conversations, resentment —divorce these issues before you land Divorcing each other!
8. Next time you argue with your partner, drop the shaming, blaming, needing to be right, and really listen without interrupting. It can save your time, energy and Marriage too!
9. Be Fair in dividing your responsibility at home and outdoors too. Save Stress by sharing as Team work!
10. Nothing is more important in a marriage than the relationship between husband and wife. Let no one come between you two!
11. Are you creating more pleasurable interactions in your marriage or are you making it painful or unpleasant for your spouse? Keep a Check!
12. Never begin a sentence with the word ‘you’. Start I Feel …I Think
13. Appreciate & accept the Differences! Change your focus to one of learning to appreciate your partner.
14. Let go of criticism and blame game. Let Loving communication save your marriage!
15. Never lose the fine art of dating. Dating & flirting is fun!
16. Surprise each other. Dress Naughty! Send Sexy messages!
17. Love your marriage by first taking care of yourself. Self Love enables Life Long Affair!
18. Recognise that your husband or wife is mirroring back to you who you are. Its True. You are reflections of each other!
19. Take time to have some fun together every day! Play indoor games! Blindfold each other and make love!
20. Before you get mad or assign blame, take a breath and ask your partner for his or her perspective. See it for what it Is!
21. Make a list of three of the happiest moments in your marriage.And hold in that everytime you get mad!
22. Try creating “Sacred” time together on weekends! Weekends Getaway can Renew Romance!
23.Couples often lose each other because of their busy lives: work, children, computers, and separate male/female activities. Prioritize your time and activities!
24. Work Life Balance is vital for keeping your marriage intact!
25. Say these words more often…they are Magic!
“I love you”, “I’m here for you”, “I understand”, “I’m sorry”, “Thank you”, “I really appreciate all that you do”, “It’s so nice to see you”, “That was quite an accomplishment! “You look sexy!” “You are looking handsome as always!” “I like the way you smell!” etc…
WISHING YOU BLISSFUL MARRIAGE!!!